The Henley MBA for the Music Industry
|Henley Business School|
|Henley on Thames|
|+44 (0)1491 418 803|
Henley. No ordinary business school
Henley is a world-renowned, triple-accredited business school based in the UK, operating around the world with locations in Hong Kong, Germany, South Africa and more. Henley offers a portfolio spanning the range of business education, from undergraduate courses, doctoral degrees and pure research, to customised executive education, alongside its world-ranked MBA.
The Henley MBA for the Music Industry was developed in collaboration with an international team of music executives from across the industry. Built on the Henley Flexible MBA programme. It is designed to bring all industries together during the delivery of the core MBA but then with additional content and workshops for the delivery of the Music Industry pathways for contextualised application. The MBA for the Music Industry is structured to allow you to continue working in full-time employment while studying part-time.
It is tailored to meet the specific needs of international music professionals and has been enhanced with a bespoke programme of workshops and presentations from leading individuals and companies in the music industry.
The MBA for the Music Industry connects your learning to current global, international and organisational issues within the business community and the music industry.
Who is this MBA for?
- Business managers
- Creative managers
- Industry executives
- Middle or senior management
- Those responsible for building or leading teams
- Owner managers
- Heads of departments
- SMEs to major corporations
- Help direct strategic energy and insight, to reflect on business models, decision-making and international
- Develop and enhance the skills of future music industry leaders and innovators
- Lead music businesses in a way that welcomes and supports responsible leadership; a key trait of the
- Managing change
MBA students will be brought industry-related work opportunities and will be able to attend relevant and useful discussions as the programme evolves.
Areas covered by the pathways on this MBA:
- IP Management and copyright development
- Managing Creatives and business creativity.
- Brand sponsorship and value creation in the music industry
- Evaluation and analysis of business models and alternative funding options and their impact on stakeholders
- International policy, regulation and leadership in the music industry
- International business, global strategies and market opportunities