Overview: This is Music is an established artist management company based in East London, focusing on electronic and dance music. We are looking for an assistant to join our team, to support and assist two artist managers and perform some general office / administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting 2 artist managers on the day-to-day running of a number of projects and artist businesses.
- Assisting on release campaigns of singles, ep’s and albums across a number of artists with external labels.
- Assistance and input across all areas of the artist’s career including booking personnel, communicating with tour managers, data capture and management, managing artists online presence and social media, budget management and event management.
- Creating assets and social media plans to include (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Responsible for keeping track and the management of artist calendars and diaries.
- Responsible for the correct registration, management, up keep of our artist’s copyrights with applicable rights collection societies. E.g PRS, PPL.
- Assisting on the label management and accounting of applicable artist and in house labels.
Ideal candidate will have :
- Undergraduate degree
- A minimum of 1 year full time employment experience in,the music industry (other creative industries considered for exceptional candidates).
- Strong attention to detail, professional & proactive attitude and good organisational skills
- Knowledge of contemporary music, preferably across multiple genres with the ability to tell what can be popular outside of ones own personal taste.
- Interest in regularly going out to gigs, club nights and meeting and networking with other members of the music industry.
- Some experience and knowledge of digital marketing, social media, re marketing and web analytics.
- Office experience and proficiency with Word, Excel, email clients etc
For consideration please send a CV and cover letter to. email@example.com , with “Management Assistant” in the subject line.