Our growing Client Relations team in London is looking for a confident and detail oriented self-starter to support with crucial day-to-day tasks such as transitioning new clients into the Kobalt system and carrying out internal reviews and quality checks. As the Assistant, Client Relations, you will also be working closely with our teams based in New York and Stockholm coordinating statement and acquisitions related tasks.
The role is perfect for someone looking for an office-based, administrative, and diverse role in Music Publishing. To be successful we need you to have exceptional communications skills and to be comfortable communicating with senior colleagues as well as external clients and their representatives.
Kobalt is the leading technology-powered music services company, offering end-to-end solutions for over 50,000 artists and songwriters and 800 labels and publishing companies. Through Kobalt technology and services, creators benefit from more money, better reporting, and maintain ownership and control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, and monetized. With the award-winning Kobalt desktop portal and app, Kobalt clients get real-time insight into their work and activity.
We’re currently over 450 people based across 10 offices and we’re expecting to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES AN ASSISTANT, CLIENT RELATIONS AT KOBALT DO?
- Act as support to the Kobalt Client Relations team in their day to day dealing with clients
- Process new client agreements and coordinate with Kobalt’s Copyright department to input and register new compositions and catalogues
- Provide support and assistance to the department with scheduled administrative tasks
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous administration and back-office experience and having used Excel to consolidate, structure, or organise data using filters, v-look-ups or match-formulas
- Organization and prioritisation skills with a detail-driven mind-set
- Resilience and tenacity: someone who effectively deals with pressure but remains optimistic and persistent to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Verbal and written communication skills - someone able to adapt communication to audience
- Decisive, but perceives the impact and implications of decisions
- Sensitivity to confidential information and material