Logan Media Entertainment (LME) is a multi-faceted entertainment company which specialises in Artist Management, and also encompasses LME Records, LME Publishing and an LME sync division, as well as a partnership with Baggpipe Studios in Stockholm: http://baggpipe.com
LME is looking for a full time day to day artist manager to join their team in London. The role would require the individual to look after a portion of the LME Artist roster, as well as contributing to the LME Records, Publishing & Sync divisions and admin / assistant duties.
DETAILS OF DUTIES
The candidate will be required to assist day to day management duties, from admin duties to logistics. The role also focuses on working closely with the wider team creatively, devising strategies for artist development. Daily communication with artists in regards to schedules, promotional plans and touring
- Managing the diaries of artists across a variety of timezones, factoring in their touring, promotional & recording schedule
- Daily liaisons between various industry stakeholders including labels, publishers, live agents, tour managers etc.
- Arranging specific logistic and diaries for writing & studio sessions
- Assisting on overall logistics for general travel, shows, promo etc
- Arranging travel & accommodation where necessary
- Assisting with the mechanics and creative process of merchandise following it through to production & distribution
- Assisting with social media
- Collating and generating regular reports on activity of company releases
- Working closely with the artist accountants ensuring invoices get processed etc
- Supporting the wider LME team, Directors and CEO
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Two+ years working in a music-industry relevant field such as artist management, label, media platform. The role requires an organised candidate, who has experience managing various artist/project expectations and requirements at any one time. A keen interest and passion for music is priority, as well as the ability to foster and maintain positive relationships with the artists. The candidate must be willing to travel where necessary for work, including internationally.