Handle Recruitment is working with a well -known international entertainment agency to source an Agent’s Assistant to join their team in London.
Reporting directly to one Agent, key responsibilities will include:
- Organising Agent’s work diary including setting up and advancing meetings, travel arrangements, answering calls and taking messages, drafting correspondence.
- Working closely with Artists Managers and Artists, ensuring that all their requirements are met.
- Supervising tour artwork and announcements.
- Chasing signed contracts from Promoters, adding all confirmed shows to a central booking bible; chasing deposits and balances and acting accordingly.
- Working with promoter and various departments within these companies after confirmation of shows/tour until completion.
- Organising Certificates of Sponsorship for artists for the UK and Visas worldwide where needed.
- Ensuring artist contract templates are kept up to date with any changes.
- Confirming receipt of artists’ riders, technical specifications and press kits from Promoters.
- Obtaining Ticket links for tours and sending to Artist Managers, chasing ticket sales.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of issuing contracts for artists and working comprehensively with databases.
- Forensic attention to detail, great time keeping and the ability to prioritise and juggle lots of tasks at once.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the live music industry – agency experience in music or entertainment is very advantageous.
- A proven track record in coordinating diaries of a highly confidential nature in a similar environment or comparative organisation.
This is an outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to forge a career in live entertainment at a very well respected organisation.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com .