AWAL serves a growing roster of emerging talent and already established independent artists from all over the world.
As our AWAL community continues to grow, we’re now looking for someone to join our client management team to help support these labels and artists using the cutting-edge AWAL tools. You need to have exceptional communication skills, be savvy with ticketing system, have professional experience in digital music on the recording side and be quick at learning and picking things up.
The role is based in our London office which is the hub for the AWAL global platform. Here we have a great team of people all working hard to deliver the very latest music industry best practise advice and launching more great tools to help our clients build a successful business in music.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach and transforming the way recording artists release music through AWAL and Kobalt Music Recordings. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, Kobalt has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. The leading artists who have already chosen Kobalt includes Lauv, Nick Cave, Deadmau5, Die Antwoord, Verite, Tom Misch and Ray BLK.
WHAT DOES A COMMUNITY SUPPORT ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- You are the first point of contact for the wide roster of clients getting in touch on day to day issues when setting up their releases and running their campaigns
- You support people using the various tools we’ve developed to help make sense of their business and schedule their campaigns, using a support ticketing system, FAQs and informative blog posts
- You’re also involved with providing the support our clients receive to effectively keep them up to date with latest music industry best practises
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous work within ticketing systems as that’s how we stay connected with the client base
- Strong customer support skills, particularly written communication, are necessary
- Professional experience working in the digital music industry with hands-on experience of using digital services and platforms
- Genuine love for music is a real help especially for understanding how passionate our clients are about their projects and what makes musicians 'tick'
- You'll be highly-organised, methodical and able to manage your workload in an exciting environment with a fast-growing roster of clients