A Brand Solutions Director (Music Festivals) is needed to join a leading media group obsessed with radio, music and entertainment. Working from their office in Leicester Square expect to play an integral role launching and evolving their global live festival division representing some of the UK’s most exciting festivals and media brands.
With over 24 million listeners each week, this leading media and entertainment group are proud parents to some of the UK’s best-loved radio stations. Pushing the boundaries of music entertainment they manage some of the best musical talent and events, publish some of the biggest tracks and run two of the freshest music TV channels around.
Reporting into the Commercial Director (Live) the Brand Solutions Director will spearhead the development of new business ventures across a portfolio of brands. Whether you are involved with experiential marketing and brand solutions; devising bespoke solutions; leading the brand management team; liaising with festival management & other key internal stakeholders to leverage 360 solutions or forging new client and agency relationships, you will be instrumental in driving new festival opportunities.
To qualify… You should be a Brand Solutions Director / Brand Marketing Director / Festival Director / Music Events Director / Strategic Relations Director / Relationship Director or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in Festivals & Brand Marketing;
- A thorough understanding of the live music business;
- A strong grasp of marketing techniques including; digital, social media and mobile applications;
- Experience in creating multiple projects;
- The ability to define & devise 360 degree solutions;
- A passion for music and an understanding of popular culture and the urban movement;
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills, with the ability to pitch and close solutions;
- You are an outgoing, positive team player; strong interpersonal / communication skills;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
In return expect a competitive salary, a flexible range of benefits and the opportunity to put your stamp on to some of the UK’s leading music festivals. Get in touch…
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...