Amazing opportunity for a Classical Media Officer to join a leading Music Company.
Reporting into the Head of Communications, you will be responsible for managing media campaigns for release for all labels including online, press, radio and TV.
The main features for a classical media officer are:
- Planning and overseeing campaigns, securing appropriate coverage and developing new ideas.
- Liaison with artists, artist managers and label representatives
- Providing support to the Head of Communications on high- level campaigns
- Building key relationships with and offline media as appropriate to the roster
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in both classical music and mainstream media
- Excellent and established contacts in this area
- Ability to demonstrate successful execution of media campaigns
If you would like to apply or find out more, email email@example.com