MelodyVR is the destination for music in virtual reality. We’ve partnered with hundreds of artists to create thousands of virtual reality experiences. On MelodyVR you’ll see international superstars, breakthrough bands, underground DJs, stunning ensemble performances, and everything in between. By putting music in the front and center, we’ll bring musicians and fans closer together than ever before.
We are looking for an exceptional Community Manager to join our team, who is as passionate about music and as excited by technology as we are.
The Community Manager will manage all communication with our users, potential users and fans, whether that happens on social media, via email, at an event, or somewhere else.
We’re looking for a creative person who has a track record of coming up with fun and original content ideas for social media and beyond.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing copy
- Selecting and creating visual assets
- Handling user enquiries and feedback
- Growing our following across all of our digital channels
- Interacting with our Beta community and feeding back bugs and suggestions to the development team
- Attending events and capturing photos and videos to power our content strategy
- Organising promotional and fan events
- Proven ability to write engaging, original copy for a variety of purposes is absolutely essential.
- A strong interest in music and knowledge about the live music / festival scene is also key.
In addition, standout candidates will have some/all of the following:
- Photography experience and ability to use a professional camera
- Basic photo editing, graphics creation and/or video editing ability
- Customer service experience
- A genuine interest in people and good social intelligence
- Experience using social media platforms in a professional capacity
To apply, please send your CV, a covering note, and some examples of your writing to email@example.com with the subject line “Community Manager”.