Fantastic opportunity for a music expert, passionate about classical and wider crossover genres to conceive and manage successful artist projects at a label.
Paying special attention to the digital space, you will take responsibility for identifying and on boarding fresh and exciting talent while developing key projects with the current roster across A&R and international marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development of visual identity of the projects in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- Creating and communicating key aspects of the marketing and communication strategy with a specific focus on digital activities
- Active networking for the acquisition of soundtracks from film, TV and Games releases
- Talent-scouting: developing a network of contacts and means for identifying new talent and potential signings, including artists, managers, festivals, orchestras, venues, bloggers/journalists, publishers, competitions
- Long term artist development planning, conceiving commercial project with wide audience appeal
- Set up of recording sessions in collaboration with Project Coordinator, including selection of and negotiation with 3rd parties and wider team.
This will be a hugely rewarding and creative role for a confident communicator – someone connected, creative and entrepreneurial in approach with a strong passion for a wide range of music and culture with a focus on classical, instrumental and soundtracks.
To succeed in this role, you will have a solid understanding of social strategy, audience engagement and digital media. You will build on your proven track record of delivering creative projects within the music industry, ideally across international territories.