A New Music company is looking for a Creative Synchronisation and Promotion freelancer with a passion for music and an ability to show Initiative and create opportunities.
- Your role would be to obtain usage for our music. Liaising with our record label/publishing company and obtaining new sync opportunities for feature films, TV programs, radio and advertising.
- Previous background in Music Synchronisation for feature films, either from a label or publisher is mandatory as well as already having established contact with UK film producers /directors and music supervisors.
- Seek out opportunities (directors, producers,production companies) in film tv and advertising to gain the Composers more custom work and develop their brand worldwide
- Look for and develop Promotional opportunities (press articles, Blogs, playlists).
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with advertising agencies, brands, music supervisors, broadcasters, production companies, directors, editors and generate new business leads across film, TV, advertising & games.
- Gain performances of the Catalogue's Concert works including radio plays and Performances.