An exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual with experience in marketing/social media and an interest in electronic music.
ABOUT HANDMADE MEDIA
Handmade Media is a young and fast growing Marketing business in the music industry. Specialising in digital music marketing, primarily but not exclusively, in the house & techno world. The company has big ambitions and growth plans. We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and keen to make their name in the industry.
Currently Handmade looks after the social media and marketing for a number of retained DJ / Producer clients in electronic music.
Working alongside company Director to account manage the marketing and social media of multiple key company DJ/producer clients.
Running the day to day execution of digital marketing and social media for clients, including developing social media plans and schedules, generating creative ideas for content, working on release and event promotion campaigns, hands on creation of content and delivery of said plans.
The role is creative but results driven, fast paced and allows and encourages autonomy from the right candidate.
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of underground dance music’s biggest names and their teams and thrive in an independent & hard working environment.
Skills & Experience: a combination of the below:
(You do not need to tick every one of these to apply).
- Knowledge & passion for the electronic music industry & club culture.
- Previous digital marketing experience is a must.
- Proven record of running successful (preferably music lead) social media campaigns across Facebook, instagram, twitter and any other relevant platforms.
- Experience of running paid advertising across Facebook & instagram.
- An keen eye for art and design and a high standards for digital visual presentation. Experience managing designers and other external content creators.
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to develop innovative and engaging social media ideas.
- Ability to analyse and interpret social data to improve & develop campaigns.
- Excellent people skills, experience in dealing directly with clients.
- Good at taking direction and instruction.
- Experience of running mailer campaigns & managing databases eg Mailchimp.
- Finger on the pulse of new developments in the digital marketing world.
- Willingness to work outside of normal working hours to ensure that campaigns go live at optimum hours e.g. - some remote weekend work will be required
- Willingness to be hands on and take care of day to day admin tasks to great detail.
- Basic video editing skills.
- Photoshop skills
- Experience of working / communicating directly with talent.
- Knowledge of web design and HTML
The chosen candidate will have the advantage of getting on board at ground level with a fast growing company, to grow and develop alongside the business.
Please send applications firstname.lastname@example.org (including CV).