Incredible opportunity for a highly organised and creative Digital Marketing Manager to join an established Music
Publishing Company on a 12 month maternity cover.
You will be responsible for promoting a reputable roster of producers and songwriters across multiple platforms,
whilst creatively managing and maintaining the company’s digital presence across all digital platforms.
Based in Central London, this role will suit a pro-active digital marketeer with a background in overseeing the
online digital presence of a successful music publishing or recordings business.
Key features will include:
- Promoting the companies roster across a variety of digital channels
- Develop and manage content project to be delivered through the company website and all social
- Dealing with the company’s internal marketing, including company announcements and updates across
- other teams
- Oversee scheduling, design, creation and sending of synch digital marketing pieces
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working digital marketing role
- Have previous exposure to DSP’s and music publishers
- Have experience of working on artist release campaigns
- Have a working knowledge of the music industry
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic
Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!