We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Kobalt Music Recordings team and work with our growing roster of emerging and established talent from all over the world.
Based out of our London office and reporting to the General Manager you will be working within the UK & International marketing teams as well as alongside US-based digital marketing counterparts. As our digital expert, you will be responsible for conceiving and executing best-in-class digital marketing campaigns and initiatives.
You are most likely already working in the music industry in a similar role with an excellent understanding of all digital platforms and be abreast of current music industry developments. You also need to be highly organised and methodical, but able to bring creativity, enthusiasm, and fresh ideas to the table. As much as this position requires a great deal of strategic thinking and planning, you are still very hands-on in your approach to work and campaigns.
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER AT KOBALT MUSIC RECORDINGS DO?
- Conceive industry leading digital marketing initiatives & social media strategies, using your experience and expertise to formulate original and ground-breaking ideas
- Work across multiple social media platforms to grow audiences & followers and maximize engagement with these fanbases.
- Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns whilst ensuring spends are effectively maximized to achieve campaign goals
- Originate assets as required for social media and advertising campaigns
- Compile and analyse reports, using data from Kobalt’s streaming analytics platform alongside 3rd party platforms and dashboards, and present back to the marketing and management teams
- Run digital health checks at the outset of campaigns, advise clients on how to optimize their online channels and profiles
- Drive digital best practices through the company
- Manage and develop relationships with digital platforms
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in the music industry, working closely with artists, managers and digital platforms
- Proven track-record in building social numbers and followers
- Organized self-starter with the capacity to manage an often intense workload and work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels is key
- Ambition to continuously improve and with a drive to approach each campaign with enthusiasm and innovative/creative mind-set
- Strategic in approach but hands-on and able to implement with rigour
- Collaborative, with a “can do” attitude, providing solutions to any problems