Role: DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER
Reporting to: Head of UK Marketing
Direct Reports: 1
What we do
[PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
You will execute and manage our digital strategy for selected [PIAS] repertoire and provide good practice consultation to artists, management, labels and [PIAS] marketing team. You’ll be the go to person in assisting and advising the marketing team and labels on latest opportunities and trends in the marketplace. The successful candidate will have proven experience in creative online marketing initiatives, have experience of working collaboratively on internationally successful campaigns and a sound understanding of the international music market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Strategize and liaise with Artists, Managers, and Label partners
- Accountable for Campaigns covering: Content strategy & creation, SNS management, eCRM, display advertising, social advertising, website (build + management), search optimisation, ecommerce (setup +management), affiliate programs
- Collaborate on ad campaigns internally and with external media partners
- Analysis to plan, monitor and improve campaigns to drive sales
- Business and client account management
- Construct creative online marketing events
- Ensure that all offline marketing and retail events are integrated into [PIAS] repertoire online marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing teams and artists to drive fanbase communities and social numbers.
Skills and Experience
- Sound understanding of how to build creative online marketing campaigns through Social Media platforms.
- Experience of working collaboratively within team’s on internationally successful campaigns.
- Sound understanding of the international music market
- Tech and music savvy through experience gained within the music industry.
Please send your application to RecruitmentUK@pias.com with the job title as the subject. Closing date will be Friday 22nd June 2018.
[PIAS] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.