Handle is working with a leading Global Music and Entertainment company to find an International Digital Service Manager to oversee the digital strategy and development for a hugely successful publishing department. During a 12 month cover period, the successful Digital Service Manager will ultimately be responsible for the continued progression across digital including business development, project management, web development and the new website rollout.
- Web-site development skills.
- Project Management skills: Including strong people management skills necessary to motivate people who do not report to this position.
- Working knowledge of digital distribution of music and data files.
- Thorough knowledge of the Production Music business, specifically within the marketing and distribution areas.
- Experience of copyright and title registration processes.
- Ability to multi-task.
With a strong team in place you will need to be a confident leader and have experience in project management and ideally product rollout. Experience in a similar role within music and entertainment is essential for this role.
Please apply with CV and covering letter.