Independent ‘intellectual-property’management company with stellar, international client-base, seeks a highly motivated candidate to work as a full-time online rights agent for an experienced legal team dealing with high-profile clients. Candidates will have attained a high degree of proficiency in the field of IT and be “digital native” as well as having a technical understanding of the basics of computer networks and systems administration. A sound, working knowledge of intellectual property is also highly desirable, but not essential.
Based in London, the ideal candidate would have excellent communication skills, along with an advanced understanding of SEO. First-rate numeracy and literacy skills are also essential. Attention to detail and an ability to thrive whilst dealing with a heavy and challenging caseload – often requiring a willingness to work flexible hours – are absolute pre-requisites. A truly unique opportunity. Starting salary negotiable.
Qualifications / Requirements / Skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the World Wide Web and social media platforms is imperative
- Advanced online-research skills
- Technical problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Quick to learn other processes and applications
- Incredibly keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of online rights (copyright, trademark, defamation, etc.) is beneficial but not required
Please apply with your cv and a covering letter.