Handle has a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Product Manager to join a high profile frontline record label. As Junior Product Manager you will create fresh and stand-out marketing campaigns for domestic releases. This is the perfect opportunity for a frontline marketing coordinator/ assistant to step up and lead on marketing campaigns across one of the most commercially successful rosters in UK music.
Main Duties Include:
- Preparing detailed marketing plans for artist
- Working alongside management, A&R, Planner and Promotions to deliver an overall campaign
- Preparing artwork and music for each release
- Communicating regularly with management and artists, maintaining strong relationships
- Working within given budgets and taking responsibility for overall spend
- Coordinating the evaluation and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Maximising any marketing or promo activities for assigned artists wherever possible
Solid experience in marketing frontline artist campaigns is essential for this role. Only candidates with relevant music industry experience will be considered.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter.