Fantastic opportunity for a highly creative Label and Marketing Manager to lead artist campaigns at an
established Music and Entertainment company.
You will be responsible developing and executing digital, physical and retail release plans for a diverse roster of
world music artists.
Based in Central London offices, this role is suited to an experienced Label Manager with a broad knowledge and understanding of global music and who enjoys overseeing all aspects of campaigns – from concept through to delivery.
Key features will include:
- Costing, developing and executing the marketing plans for the artists on the roster through appropriate
- PR and social promotion
- Coordinating label copy and all artwork
- Developing and updating the company website and shop
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an interest in many genres including folk, jazz and blues music
- Understand the process of releases within a niche label
- Have experience of proposing, compiling and managing campaign budgets
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Label and Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!