The Columbo Group is seeking a Promotions Manager to join our events team. You will be responsible for the programming and promotion of one of our key venues, The Blues Kitchen, working alongside a team of very passionate people. It is highly preferable that you have at least twelve months experience in a similar role and have a deep knowledge and passion for live music.
- Strong social media content, promotion and marketing experience.
- Copywriting experience.
- Superb communication and people skills.
- A good understanding of the current live music scene across multiple genres.
- Ability to self-manage and motivate.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects at once.
- Experience in delivering live music events of a high standard is preferred but not essential.
Main roles & responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the marketing & promotion activity of the venue.
- Managing the diary, liaising with live musicians, DJs and so on.
- Running the venue's social media channels and website.
Contract: Permanent contract, full-time hours