A fantastic opportunity for an organised, detail-oriented graduate to work across a credible roster at an established management company.
Based in London Bridge offices, this role will suit a recent graduate with proven organisational skills, a can-do attitude, an ability to multi-task and a strong work ethic.
Key features will include:
- Organise artist diaries and arrange travel/logistics.
- Keep in regular contact with the Native artists to ensure they are happy & well informed of their commitments.
- Be on call and ready to react to artists’ needs day and night.
- Liaise with Agents and manage timelines, diaries and team updates around live shows.
- Liaise with Tour Accountants and Tour Managers to ensure budgets, itineraries, travel/accommodation and promo schedules are filed, organised and tracked correctly.
- Organise work visas and international tax registration for band/crew. 6. Ensure artists are kept well informed of the financial, logistical and strategic information surrounding live dates.
- Ensure band members and crew are happy and kept well informed of fees, live dates and music/releases.
- Co-ordinate the design, delivery and sale of merchandise.
- Organise sessions, book studios and book session musicians.
- Prepare and manage recording budgets.
- Prepare and manage producer budgets and deals.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of cutting edge music, go to gigs regularly and send round interesting music to the Native roster.
- Manage promo requests from the labels and publishers.
- Book promo in artists’ diaries and liaise with artist & label on specific needs (hair/makeup/styling, sound recording, research, location bookings).
- Attend promo with Native artists and provide qualityn control.
- Prepare a quarterly statement for each artist.
- Review release and tour budgets.
- Calculate royalties where artists are self-releasing music.
- Liaise with artist accountants to stay on top of all money in/out, tax and salary payments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven organisational and multi-tasking experience.
- A love of numbers and statistics.
- Workable Adobe Photoshop/Premiere skills + a basic understanding of HTML
- Expert knowledge of current music.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply now.