Marketing Coordinator – Music
Calling all UK frontline Marketing Coordinators!
Handle is working with a leading music and entertainment company to find an exceptional Marketing Coordinator
to assist the UK marketing and promotions team across domestic artists’ campaigns at a commercially successful
London based record label.
Key features will include:
- Providing administrative support including answering phones, coordinating messengers/mailings, ordering promo product, submitting expenses, organizing travel, processing invoices, maintaining budgets, pulling Media Base Reports, organizing Weekly Sales, Digital and other Marketing research information
- Maintaining marketing tools (CDs, videos, photos, jpegs) and manage distributing to internal and
- external parties as needed
- Coordinating with publicists on scheduling, running phoners, getting elements out to press
- Assisting with organising artist appearances (keeping calendar for artists, make sure ALL details are being handled (flights, cars, hotels, timings of event, contacts, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previously worked in or around a front-line label.
- At least one year of administrative experience
- At least one year of experience in the music industry
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritize
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic
Marketing Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!