Handle Recruitment is working with an independent Record Label to source a Marketing Manager to join their team based in in West London.
In addition to being the main point of contact for Artist Managers, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and marketing of Artist releases from beginning to end.
Reporting to the CEO, Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day relationship with Artist Managers.
- Creating and implement creative marketing campaigns, manage marketing budgets and set targets for releases.
- Creating and implement digital marketing campaign strategy.
- Overseeing the physical and digital production process in liaison with the label assistant and distribution partners.
- Managing the creation and/or update of marketing tools and assets.
- Sourcing and manage press, radio, TV and online teams for each project.
- Co-ordinating with external marketing partners and agencies.
- Developing and maintaining direct relationships with all sales, distribution and retail partners.
- Helping to build and maintain strategic relationships with industry wide contacts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven success in a similar role within the music industry is essential.
- Ability to confidently plan, run and manage the entire campaign process to a high standard.
- Creativity to offer and implement innovative and bespoke campaign ideas and solutions.
- Commercial awareness of the market, music business developments, products, challenges and digital innovations with ability to consistently apply that knowledge appropriately.
- The ability to take ownership of the role within a small team environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a vital role in the growth and success of the label division of a growing independent music company. Immediate interview for successful applicants, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply.