We are looking to add somebody to our team to manage all aspects of marketing and promotions for our busy venue located in the heart of Camden Town. You will be responsible for the programming and promotion of our weekend club nights and liaising with existing external promoters for live music events. If you are bright, enthusiastic, creative and have a good sense of humour you will fit in perfectly with our relaxed but hard working team.
- Schedule, implement and promote weekly club nights, also create and support necessary campaigns for our internal club nights.
- Booking and scheduling DJ’s for internal club nights.
- Liaising with external promoters for live music events and bookings. Developing further opportunities with promoters to increase frequency of live music events.
- Diary Management.
- Dealing with and monitoring ticket sales and systems.
- Co-ordinate existing and potential social media platforms.
- Update website content.
- Recruit and manage street teams as and when required.
- Represent the venue at relevant industry conferences.
- Meeting and greeting visiting organisations and promoters and deal with enquiries relating to venue hire.
- You will also need to undertake any other relevant ad hoc duties if required.
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in nightclub or live music industry essential with proven track record.
- Excellent promotion and marketing experience.
- Copywriting experience.
- Photography skills would be beneficial.
- Good IT skills.
- Flexible and positive mindset.
- You need to be organised with good administration skills and have an ability to work independently.
- Available to work flexible and potentially unsociable hours.