The Shop Ibiza specialise in providing top level event services and AV products to our private and corporate clients. Our clients range from well-heeled individuals to music industry labels, nightclubs and fashion brands. Our events range from outdoor parties, conferences and nightclub installations and operation.
Basic responsibilities include:
- Assisting all pre-production of events including design and spec'ing of correct equipment.
- Set up and running of technical aspects of events including private, club and festival.
- Managing crew.
- Correct maintenance, service and repair of audio and video equipment.
- Implement and overlook new stock and warehouse management systems.
Candidates will be confident and passionate with either sound or lighting as their preferred science but knowledgeable across all aspects of our technical requirements is essential:
- Video walls & projectors
- Lighting design, programming & operation
- Live sound mixing including FOH, Monitors,
- In-ears and Mics, etc.
- DJ equipment and set up savvy
- Working with WYSIWYG and/or Sketch Up/CAD
- Truss and rigging
- Understanding of installation and repairs to equipment
- Power generators and distribution
The successful candidates must have a full European driving license, a friendly and helpful manner and the ability to work under pressure while remaining professional and positive. Organised and responsible are imperative qualities we demand.
This is a great opportunity with a great company where the right candidate can really get involved during the entire production process amongst a great international team.
Our season Kicks off in May and finishes in November but we are pleased to offer the right applicant a full time annual position with a view to becoming an integral part of our business moving forward in the mid to long term. However, we also have shorter contracts available for other applicants.