Handle is looking for a Merchandising Account Manager to be responsible for managing the development and production of merchandise for a leading independent music merchandise company. Based in Berkshire, easily commutable from West London, Reading and Slough.
You will be responsible for all aspects of merchandise products for touring, retail and licensing across the UK and internationally. You will manage projects from initial concept to completion, liaising with artists/ artist management to create strong branding and designs to be sold through all channels. Main duties will include:
- Direct meetings with management, artists and designers to translate their creative ideas into reality
- Planning budgets, forecasting sales and projections
- Sampling, approving and ordering products
- Manage all aspects of the end to end purchase order process
- Liaise with Tour and Ecommerce teams over product requirement and timelines
- Supply chain management from creative inception to delivery destination
- Liaise with suppliers to develop product and negotiate best prices
Passionate about music, you must be an experienced buyer within entertainment with a creative eye and a solid understanding of printing techniques. Perfect if you’re experienced in supply chain and looking to join a fast paced, growing organisation with a friendly and creative team environment.
Please Apply with CV and covering letter.