Excellent opportunity for a Metadata Support Manager to join the Metadata Management team at an established Music company.
You will work with your assigned territories to ensure that all of the metadata on the system is fully up to date and correct; and release dates aren’t missed for new music.
Based out of high spec offices in Central London, this role would suit a confident relationship-builder with solid supply chain experience at coordinator level (ideally within a label environment) looking for a step up.
Key features will include:
- Checking the territories’ data for specific issues by using various tools provided and/ or employing effective methods as recommended by the Director of Metadata & Rights Standards and the Continuous Improvement Manager.
- Building strong individual relationships and developing clear metadata trends within a given territory - and providing individually tailored training needs to ensure most effective means of reducing the number of metadata issues.
- Resolving complex issues quickly by liaising with key contacts and stakeholders to ensure that a viable solution is identified and followed without missing release dates.
- Empowering the labels to take ownership of more straightforward tasks whilst supporting the labels with more complex data quality maintenance activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A thorough understanding of metadata requirements and related issues across all product types, media and genres.
- A customer-focused, solutions-orientated approach with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent coordination, communication, reporting and trouble-shooting skills.
- The ability to pick up new business information systems and processes quickly.
The successful Metadata Support Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/Pick ‘N’ Mix benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- 50% discount off a Premium Spotify subscription
- Free products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you’re interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!