Lock ‘N’ Load Events is searching for a forward thinking, experienced, ambitious Music Events Marketing Manager to join our team.
You will be working in an office environment in Bermondsey with a well-motivated and positive team.
Essential duties for the individual include:
- Ability to develop and execute bespoke marketing plans for each event within a pre-determined budget and managing and overseeing the promotion.
- Ability to develop creative and engaging social marketing strategies which cuts through the noise of a hugely competitive marketplace.
- A great passion of electronic music in all of its different guises and understanding how customers engage with it across different media.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technological and creative changes in the marketing world.
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex documents such as budgets, agreement forms for all events.
- Ability to work independently to perform the job as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to execute duties in professional and confidential manner while maintaining a high level of independence.
- Ability to understand the local market and to maximise this for event performance.
- Ability to work to a flexible schedule which will include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience in the dance music industry with demonstrated ability to assess current music trends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree.
- Proven experience in this field.
- Extensive Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Computer savvy and skilled in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- An outgoing personality with the ability to build and cultivate relationships.
- Established contacts and relationships in the music industry.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV to email@example.com.