The Rest Is Noise is a music specialist communications agency that look after a range of PR campaigns including festivals, club series, venues, tech products, artists, labels and releases.
We work all over the world including projects in Germany, Spain, Ibiza, India and a large client
base across the UK.
Current clients include: Ableton, Elrow Global, The Warehouse Project, Printworks London,
Motion, Houghton, Gottwood, Junction 2, Love Saves The Day Festival, The Roundhouse
We’re based in Whitechapel, London, with a second office in Berlin, Germany.
The role is for an experienced PR to join our tightknit team, delivering high impact PR
campaigns within our events arm.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Minimum 3 years music / events PR experience.
- International and UK contacts in print and online across music, lifestyle, culture and
travel media. Broadcast would also be desirable.
- Portfolio of successfully delivered, wide reaching and high impact press campaigns.
- An understanding of our client base and how they fit into the current media landscape.
- Strong knowledge and inherent interest in a wide range of music genres.
- Aptitude for bringing in new business, helping to write and deliver new pitches.
It’s assumed that you will be:
- An easy communicator.
- Organised and efficient with a quick pace.
- Be able to selfmanage and apply initiative.
- Will love music, events, going out and being part of it.
We are a young and growing company with an already sterling reputation. This role will suit
someone who is ready to harness all the opportunity that this brings.
How to apply
If you are interested in working with us, please apply by emailing your updated CV along with a
covering letter. As well as a general outline of your professional background, we would also like
this to include:
- A key campaign you’ve worked on in the last 12 months highlighting why you enjoyed it,
why it went well and how you made it stand out in the media.
- 5 pieces of recent coverage (keen to see a range titles, features types and if applicable
possible regions / territories)
Please send onto firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Campaign Manager’ in the title.
SALARY: Dependent on experience.
LOCATION: London, E1
HOURS: 10am 6pm
with events work on evenings and weekends included.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 1st December