We started DICE to completely change how ticketing works. Along the way we’ve built a powerful cultural platform that has disrupted how fans discover the best new music and events, has the power to break new artists, and keeps tickets of established acts in the hands of fans.
As Music Lead for the UK, your main responsibilities will be curation and new business. You will oversee the implementation of our new artists programme, develop relationships with established artists, work with managers, agents, labels and promoters on artist campaigns, and lead and manage the Music Team.
You will already have an established network of contacts across the music industry from your 4+ years experience, and thrive in one-on-one negotiations as well as presentations to whole companies.
You’ll also have lots of ideas to make DICE even better for artists, and we have the resources to make them happen.
- Strong leadership qualities. You’ve inspired a dynamic team before.
- 4+ years experience in the music industry. You have a powerful network, in fact, we probably already know you.
- You think big. You’re confident in your ability to inspire people around you (we provide leadership training, so as long as you have it inside of you, we’ll help you)
- Can adapt quickly to change. We're careful when making decisions but they're made quickly.
- Passionate about building exceptional partner relationships (artist, manager, agent, promoter etc). You will lead the team acquiring new business, so winning deals is something that gets you up in the morning.
- A strong communicator who enjoys presenting, and doesn't get intimidated by a room full of strangers. You have experience in public speaking and negotiation.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- 50% off gym membership
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free Breakfast
- We’re in De Beauvoir