About the Role
Working within the music team and AEI’s busy release schedule, the Music Operations Assistant will be responsible for the digital distribution of releases across all of our labels and ensuring products go live on various DSP (Digital Service Provider) including Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Google Play, Beatport, Deezer etc. In addition, they will be required to register recordings with different services, including; distribution platforms, collection societies, anti-piracy organisations and UGC platforms e.g. YouTube. Keeping on top of these registrations and distributions will be the key focus, leaving no stone unturned and ensuring we are collecting and maximising all available income streams for repertoire owned by AEI Group Ltd.
- Compiling metadata and assets for releases; Adding label copy to spreadsheets and gathering master audio files & artwork ready for digital distribution.
- Uploading releases to different delivery platforms.
- Updating & managing release schedule.
- Registering recordings (metadata/label copy) with various platforms; PPL (Phonographic Performance Limited), Audiolock (anti piracy service), Tornadoe OCC.
- Liaising with DSP (e.g. Spotify) regarding ad-hoc admin tasks, such as correcting artist profiles
- Liaising with artists and labels regarding assets, release dates, sending advance links etc
- Compiling sales data for past releases using AEI’s analytics platform
We are looking for an independent, well-rounded individual with great attention to detail. You will have a strong interest in pursuing a career in music industry operations.
- Being proficient with Microsoft Excel is an absolute necessity.
- Have an understanding of cloud-based file sharing platforms, such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, problem-solver, and responsible self-starter.
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks on deadline.
- Highly motivated
- MeticulousInterpersonal Communication Skills
- Able to Multi-task
- Manage time effectively
- A personal interest in electronic music is preferred, but not essential.
What we offer
- Innovative, friendly and supportive environment.
- Up to 10% discretionary “company bonus” each year on the anniversary of start date.
- Company profit share
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent health and well-being (Meditation, flexible working hours, staff socials + more)
- Unlimited Holiday
- Type: Full Time
- Commencement Date: Immediate start
- Reports To: Head of Digital Music Operations
- Salary: £20k
To apply please email email@example.com with your cover letter and CV.