Job Title: Naim Records Operations Co-ordinator
Location: Southampton Road, Salisbury
Hours of work: You are required to work 37.5 hours a week.
A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work outside of normal hours to achieve organisational goals. Some travel may also be necessary.
Purpose of Role/Key Objectives
To provide an overarching support function for Naim Records day-to-day operations helping to ensure all aspects of the operation run smoothly.
First line - Marketing & Communications Director
Second line - Designated A&R function
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to;
- Recording and reporting of information from Royalty & Collection Society agencies and assisting in the processing of Royalty reporting through a third party specialist company.
- Administration of e-commerce platforms and customer services liaison.
- Co-ordination and processing of sales administration and first line account management/liaison.
- Administration and recording of sales/licencing/income statements and campaign expenses including liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Accurate recording and reporting of individual campaign spend.
- Assisting in the administration of new and existing licensing applications.
- Administration and first line distribution of stock/assets.
- Supplier liaison including co-ordination of repressing of titles from time to time.
- Routine communications with Label Services and Distribution providers and escalation of any key issues/decisions to Marketing & Communications Director.
- Project support for A&R (Artist & Repertoire) and product campaigns. Assisting in the logistics management, recordings/projects and associated activity.
- Assisting in the overall campaign management by providing a point of contact with artists and managers.
- Routine management of audio/graphic/video assets (from time to time aiding in the creation of these assets).
- Managing marketing assets and maintaining a point of contact for internal marketing activity and third party media enquiries.
- Assisting with management and development of social networks / multimedia platforms.
- Assisting with providing up to date information for website copy & content generation.
- General administration to support the labels continual growth.
Skills & Requirements
- A passion for music of all forms.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, audio-visual digital file formats, basic HTML script and the opportunities available through internet/social networking platforms.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Awareness of up-to-date media opportunities.
- A resilient and confident problem solver.
- Project management & excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with all departments.
- Well organised and able to work to tight/moving deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks.
Qualification / Experience
- Project management/co-ordination experience.
- Media/music industry experience.
- Degree or equivalent level qualification essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click 'Apply' and follow the links. Applcations close on the 10th of November.