A bit about us:
Established in 2009 Listen Up offer a tailored range of bespoke radio, club, online and print promotion campaigns, both across the UK and worldwide. Specialising in electronic music and events, we place our clients directly in the spotlight with the experience and knowhow to oversee thoughtful, effective and engaging campaigns. With a client roster boasting the the likes of Avicii, J Hus, Disciples, Parklife & SW4, Listen Up are now recognised as one of the market leaders in the world of music promotion services.
Where you step in:
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and driven National Radio Promotions Assistant to join our established National Radio Team. You will be a paramount part of the team assisting in key tasks including:-
- Managing assets for records
- Monitoring radio support on all the records worked
- Coordinating team social media
- Uploading and distributing records to DJ’s via Labelworx
- Working on site at several UK festivals each year
- Compiling release schedules / key data on records being worked and developing relationships with labels, artists & artist management
The essential skills you will bring:
- 1 year’s experience working in a similar role (preferred but not essential)
- An understanding of UK Radio; BBC, Kiss, Capital networks being key
- Knowledge of Rinse, Radar, Radio X, Reprezent, NTS and wider regional stations also beneficial
- An interest in electronic and UK urban music
- Strong communications skills
- Competent user of Word, Excel, iTunes & Spotify
What to expect from us:
We value and listen to our staff whilst maintaining a fun working environment, encourage new ideas and offer career progression. Our staff events are legendary and you will be joining our well established team where you will be given genuine care and support from your colleagues and Directors.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications but thank you for your interest in working with us, please keep an eye out on our website for any future opportunities.
Listen Up is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you are interested in working with us, please apply by emailing a cover letter outlining how you reach our essential requirements along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.