Involved Group is home to renowned dance labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, Involved Management (artists include Above & Beyond, Dusky, Lane 8) and Involved Publishing. We have offices in London and Los Angeles.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organized and proactive individual to take on a new, wide- ranging office manager role within our growing operation. The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude, excellent attention to detail and experience implementing and managing office systems.
- PA support to Senior Executives including diary management, travel arrangements & preparation of detailed itineraries
- Being first point of contact, dealing discreetly and professionally with calls and emails on behalf of Senior Executives
- Liaising with people at all levels including other Directors and Artists/Artists Managers
Head of Office Management
- Organize office operations and procedures (maintenance, cleaning, security, health & safety compliance and storage)
- Order supplies and monitor inventory
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, diary planning and layout
- Oversee office well-being with company yoga sessions, office socials and team evenings
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the office and its facilities
Skills and Atributes
- Previous administration / support experience within the media industry
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of office procurement processes
- Ability to independently make decisions and find solutions to challenges
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Computer literate and tech savvy
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com