About Broadwick Live:
Broadwick Live is a global events business and rights owner behind a growing number of internationally acclaimed and award winning festivals and events including Snowbombing Europe & Canada, Festival Number 6, Hideout, Truck, Y Not and Electric Elephant. Broadwick Live also have an agency division delivering a broad range of high profile brand events, content and campaigns including Bacardi Triangle and Adidas Y-3 Paris Fashion Week shows.
About the role:
Our Operations Assistant will provide administrative and personal support to the senior management of Group Operations including but not limited to the; Production Director, Director of Festivals and Head of Operations.
Group Operations reviews the portfolio of events and the business operations in order to set standards, create guidelines, find group efficiencies and ensure best practices. The work of the team strongly focuses on processes, systems, budgets and contracts in advance, during and post event.
The role is predominantly based from the London office, but may require travel to Manchester and the event sites within the portfolio.
This role would suit someone who is extremely organised, enjoys administrative tasks and takes pride in producing high quality detailed work.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing presentations and company guideline documents and templates.
- Collating reviewing and presenting information from the event portfolio and suppliers.
- Planning and executing research projects.
- Maintaining reports.
- Producing meeting agendas, advancing information and distributing minutes.
- Reviewing contracts.
- Providing support and holiday cover for other assistants and office management requirements.
- Assisting in a variety of roles on site at events.
- Personal support (dynamic diary management, expense processing, travel arrangements, taking
- messages and drafting correspondence in a polite and professional manner)
You’ll have the following Skills and Attributes:
- Relevant PA / EA experience supporting Senior Management ideally in a similar industry.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Great communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail and a critical mind is vital.
- As well as working as part of a team, this role is highly reliant upon using your own initiative.
- The ability to multitask and manage various projects simultaneously through to completion.
- Great admin skills are essential; producing clear and professional documents.
- Previous contract experience is preferred but not essential.
- An understanding of budget sheets would be useful.
- You must have an ability to remain focussed and manage ever changing priorities.
- You’ll need to have a willingness to work flexibly, extended and often irregular hours, and be happy to work away at times throughout the festival season.
- You should be confident using a Mac and with intermediate / advanced skills using Microsoft Office suite and Keynote.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email us on email@example.com with a cover note and your up to date CV.