An exciting opportunity in the music industry for an experienced PA with a passion for organising with military precision.
This is a fast paced role that is not for the faint hearted, therefore a thick skin with the ability to cope in a reactive and demanding environment is essential.
The booking agent in question leads an extremely busy life with many spinning plates – it will be your job to make sure that their life runs as smoothly as possible.
You will need to be able to prioritise with ease a large and ever changing workload, and operate several steps ahead at all times.
The nature of this role requires a confident, professional, positive, and unflappable persona.
- Touch typing of email correspondence from dictation
- Managing both the booking agent’s and your own email inboxes (Outlook)
- Proactive diary management including scheduling external and internal meetings, dinners, and conference calls (often across multiple time-zones)
- Booking flights, hotels, etc for complex international travel schedules, and creating detailed itineraries and preparing relevant documents for every trip
- Greeting clients for meetings
- Administration of expenses including collating and processing receipts
- Gatekeeping and fielding calls
- Creating Certificates of Sponsorship and assisting with work permits when required
- Providing administrative support to the team as required, including creating and updating artist schedules and contracts
- General administrative duties including managing and updating contact databases, research, filing, correspondence and covering phones
- Ad-hoc personal admin
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Touch Typing speed of minimum 60 wpm – one of your key daily duties will be typing emails from dictation
- First-class organisational skills including the ability to multi-task, problem solve, work to deadlines, and prioritise workload
- High levels of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail – you will be checking correspondence and documents before sending to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication – you will be drafting emails from dictation on behalf of the booking agent and connecting multiple calls to clients on a daily basis
- Strong proven IT skills (PC) – must be highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, with a working knowledge of cloud based storage services
- Absolute discretion – the role involves handling sensitive data and dealing with global level clients on a daily basis
- A flexible and accommodating overall approach to work, with a willingness and enthusiasm to devote time and support the team on tasks outside the immediate role remit where appropriate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Music industry/booking agency experience is preferable but not essential for the right candidate
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com