Handle is currently recruiting for a Press and Digital Executive role at one of the top labels within music.
You will be working on a very diverse roster of artists and music genres across print and on-line PR campaigns. The Press and Digital Officer will join a creative and bubbly team of four and will be reporting directly into the Head of Media – the culture is buzzing and fun, full of creative individuals who genuinely love what they do.
Some of the PR Officer activities will include:
- Maintaining excellent relations with all key online and print media contacts
- Developing a strong understanding of the music industry in order to promote artists to their full potential.
- Budget management for all PR campaigns
- Building and maintaining relationships with A&R, artists and managers to ensure the maximum number of projects is worked in-house
- Represent Press/Digital PR Department at company meetings to communicate latest status on every artist/new releases as required
The ideal candidate will be passionate about a wide variety of music and will have previous experience across artists’ publicity campaigns within music PR. You will be a creative thinker with strong media contacts able to hit the ground running with a strong understanding of strategy, timelines and how to use this to best effect in music campaigns.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter.