MelodyVR is the destination for music in virtual reality. Over the last 24 months, we’ve partnered with hundreds of artists to create thousands of virtual reality experiences. On MelodyVR you’ll see International superstars, breakthrough bands, underground DJs, stunning ensemble performances, and everything in between. A friend to the music industry - our long-term goal is to generate a new revenue stream, benefiting all rights holders. By putting music in the front and center, we’ll bring musicians and fans closer together than ever before. We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team, who is as passionate about music and as excited by technology as we are.
Our Project Manager for Research & Outreach is responsible for identifying and connecting with the right artists, partners and opportunities as we continue to build a world-class content portfolio.
You will be ‘the oracle’ when it comes to the live music landscape, with an eye on live touring, festival/event line-ups and emerging talent. Monitoring the market closely, you will maintain the internal roadmap and make content creation recommendations across a wide spectrum of genres and geographies.
As the initial point of contact for the industry, you will filter incoming opportunities and initiate outreach to target opportunities, ensuring we’re engaging with the right people, at the right time - going on to secure all relevant clearances.
- Develop and apply a systematic approach to identifying and assessing opportunities
- Maintain a robust network of industry contacts
- Sell-in MelodyVR to ensure partners are educated on our proposition and the opportunities we offer and are excited to work with us
- Handle administrative tasks such as initial outreach and the scheduling of clearance meetings
- Establish appropriate systems to ensure all internal stakeholders have easy visibility of clearance status and all subsequent processes and clearance related requirements/dependencies
- Continually update the internal database with pertinent information such as, line-ups, tour schedules and artist/management information.
- 5+yrs work experience in client facing roles; sales, account management, executive support
- A highly organised and systematic thinker with project management experience - Passion for both music and technology
- A confident verbal and written communicator, comfortable engaging with senior level stakeholders
- Experience creating and implementing internal workflow systems
- Smart, ambitious, and hardworking, with heaps of initiative!
- Excited to operate within a fast moving and rapidly changing environment
Please include your CV and a covering letter which gives examples of how your experience and work to date fit the skills listed above.