Strongroom Studios are looking for a self-motivated and organised Receptionist and Bookings Assistant to join their team at the East London based recording studio.
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, self motivated person looking for an organisational role within a busy, independent recording studio.
- Manning the telephones and directing calls in a professional manner
- Greeting, assisting and directing clients, visitors and couriers to the studio
- Assisting the Studio Manager in taking and organising studio bookings
- Building relationships with studio clients and helping to drive new and repeat business
- Ensuring accurate records are kept for studio usage and expenses and creating invoices to bill accordingly
- Working with studio assistants and runners to ensure sessions run smoothly and clients are looked after
- Weekly checks on office and studio supplies and organising orders whenever necessary
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market rates and trends within the industry
- Hard-working administrator with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Efficient and organised with the ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks and projects
- Good level of computer skills
- Previous experience in the music industry is preferred
- Social media skills
- This position is purely for office based candidates, this is not an avenue into studio engineering
Note: We will begin interviewing for the successful candidate immediately, but the start date for the role is June ‘17.