This role involves working alongside one other receptionist, providing an effective, efficient and professional front line service for Ticketmaster International Head Office, together with some administrational duties, such as monitoring stationery, ordering lunches, office supplies, distributing post, booking couriers, and organising core reception duties.
The role can vary dramatically with the high and low seasons of work within the office so the persons in this role should be able to work under immense pressure as well as be able to keep themselves busy in quiet periods, whilst at all times display the TM Values and behavioural requirements for those in this role which is highlighted below.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- To be the main/first point of contact for all staff and visitors to the office. Greeting everyone in a friendly and professional manner and informing the relevant people of their arrival as quickly as possible.
- To ensure that all calls are answered promptly and professionally, with a smooth transition from the main switchboard to the relevant people/department and take relevant details should a message need to be left, and dealing with general enquiries.
- To ensure that all visitors and contractors sign in and out of the Reception Ipad and return any passes on leaving, as well as keeping track of temporary passes.
- Sorting and distributing the daily post & deliveries ensuring staff sign for any parcels or special deliveries so these can be tracked and ensuring that the parcels for IT are securely locked away.
- To ensure the reception desk, post room and cupboards tidy and all paperwork is organised and filed or distributed as required.
- Helping with the management of the access control system in terms of activating and deactivating cards as required for new starters and leavers with security of the building a primary concern at all times and updating this in the security folder.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are suitably equipped for all meetings and helping with refreshments for meetings when required.
- To maintain and order stationery and refreshments.
- To liaise with the evening and morning Security person on duty regarding any relevant handover information especially packages and any issues which should be communicated through email.
- Maintain and Update Reception/Temp/Lunch orders Manuals.
- Other administrative and ad hoc work as appropriate and needed by the Office Manager and the EA to the President.
- Ensure all items on the reception checklist are completed each day
- Proven reception and switchboard experience
- Decision making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent professional telephone manner, client facing and customer service skills and experience
- Ability to prioritise and multi task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/ Word/ Excel
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Good time keeping is essential
- Demonstrate sound work ethic – Being industrious and always keeping yourself busy and using initiative in tasks and the role in general.
- Be flexible – While you’ll have your set tasks this a team based role always be ready to help the team succeed as a whole.
- Accountability – Take ownership and pride in how you fulfil your role and tasks.
- Patience and Tact – These qualities need to be displayed to both Clients and staff whether in person, on the telephone or via written communication.
- Positive attitude – Displaying this not only in person by displaying a positive and friendly attitude but in your work by being proactive in your role.
- Dependable – This not only accounts for time keeping, but answering correspondence quickly and giving accurate, reliable information in all inquiries.
- Attentive – It is imperative that whilst there are a number of duties to perform, on reception, our first priority is to our clients, visitors and customers, and therefore being alert and attentive to people at the desk, as well as on the phone is fundamental in the successful running of the reception desk.
- Teamworking – Working closely with the other receptionist to ensure all duties are completed through supporting one another and recognising when help is needed.
- Proactive – Whilst the core duties are clearly set out, a key part of this role is being proactive in active looking for where improvements can be made and where you can go the extra mile to ensure our customers (both internal and external) are satisfied.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of four core business areas: Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation and Sponsorship & Advertising
Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.