Handle are proud to be working alongside a hugely successful Music Company in recruiting a Royalty Manager to join their growing and busy team based in West London. Working across several different Labels and Publishing companies, this exciting and uniquely varied role requires: the overseeing of financial postings for Royalty accruals and actuals, the reviewing of all balance sheets, and supporting the royalty director with ad-hoc analysis.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Royalty Audit, reviewing audit reports and authorising settlements
- Commercial Markets Licensing
- International Repertoire License
- Third Party Licensing
- Copyright Management
- Approval of month-end schedule and journals
- Approval of journals for monthly broadcasting income and cost accruals
- Review of monthly royalty costs and recoupment
- Approval of quarterly accounting and authorisation of payments
- Providing year-end statutory auditors with required information
- Ad Hoc projects and analysis
You will have previous exposure and experience of royalties and/or data control function within the music industry. You will be skilled on excel. You will also be sociable and have a hardworking attitude! This is a fantastic role, not be missed. Apply now with CV and covering letter!