Handle are recruiting for a Royalty Supervisor to work for a leading Music Label based in West London. The ideal candidate will have experience in working within a royalties function and have a key interest and knowledge of music, as well as the workings of the Industry.
Sitting in this International Royalties Function the role will be responsible for supervising a team of 3 people and be heavily involved with the below:
- Preparation of quarterly and six monthly royalty statements
- Review and prepare monthly management reports
- Supervision of Digital Royalties Team (3 people)
- Assisting with the tracking of royalties due to internationally renowned artists and songwriters
- Assisting with the analysis of artist’s and songwriter’s royalties as part of copyright valuation exercises
- Assisting with the calculation of royalties due to band members or managers
- Liaison with other departments within the labels
The successful candidate will have a real passion for music and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, pay high level attention to detail and have strong numeracy skills. Good communication skills are essential to ensure strong internal and external relationships. This is a fantastic role for someone with experience in royalties and looking to make a move up to the next step. Record Label experience is essential.
This is a fantastic and progressive role not to be missed