Access Records is seeking a Senior Digital & Marketing Manager. The role will be responsible for creating and executing autonomous strategic digital marketing plans across areas of online including artist website build, social strategy, technology partnerships, SEO, SEM & management of day to day DSP relationships.
- Lead digital strategy, content & development for the UK Access Records roster of emerging talent
- Manage the creation, build and management of online, web & social properties - Official Sites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, VEVO etc.
- Provide detailed analysis of all campaign activity + provide learnings and optimisations
- Compile Digital & Social Strategy plans + diaries for online editorial for owned & partner platforms for assigned artists and releases.
- Secure features and develop ongoing relationships with DSPs + other partners
- Manage day to day paid media activities for key releases
- Work closely with Label Manager, wider FAE Digital team and Access Records Artist management teams
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Digital Marketing preferably within a music or entertainment field
- Experience in Paid Digital Media Strategy, Planning & Execution
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and web technologies a plus
- Existing relationships with DSPs + key editorial music partners a plus
- Highly organised and able to work internationally and collaboratively on numerous campaigns
- Experienced in forming and delivering strategic digital marketing campaigns and proposals, and pitching proposals to clients + their representation.
- Experience of working with developing and emerging talent, growing grass roots presence
- Experience securing online coverage and features with key outlets, retailers, editorial partners
- Detailed knowledge of social media best practices and audience development
- Tech-Savvy and aware of new technologies and trends within entertainment and the wider field
- Experience with Influencer outreach and strategy a plus