The Rest Is Noise is a music specialist communications agency that look after a range of PR campaigns including festivals, club series, venues, tech products, artists, labels and releases.
Current events clients include: Elrow Global, OFF Sonar, The Warehouse Project, fabric, Motion, Houghton, Gottwood, Junction 2, Love Saves The Day Festival, Brunch, Kala Festival, Snowboxx, Wigflex etc
We’re based in Whitechapel, London, with a second office in Berlin, Germany.
The role is for an experienced Events PR to join our tight knit events team in London, delivering high impact PR campaigns with some management responsibilities.
Role will include:
- Managing and overseeing high level PR campaigns from initial client meeting, creating the strategy, implementation to securing outstanding results and onsite management at event.
- Mentoring junior members of the team to enable them to run their own campaigns and become excellent PRs.
- Engaging with new business - identifying new opportunities, writing proposals and delivering pitches.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Minimum 2 years music events PR experience.
- International and UK contacts in print and online across music, lifestyle, culture andtravel media. Broadcast would also be desirable.
- Portfolio of successfully delivered, wide reaching and high impact press campaigns.
- An deep understanding of our client base and how they fit into the current media landscape.
- Strong knowledge and inherent interest in a wide range of music genres.
It’s assumed that you will be:
- A positive and easy communicator.
- Organised and efficient with a quick pace.
- Be able to self manage and apply initiative to problem solve.
- Will love music, events, going out and being part of it.
This role would suit an established PR who is ready to take on more responsibility and work at a more strategic level.
How to apply
If you are interested in working with us, please apply by emailing your updated CV along with a covering letter. As well as a general outline of your professional background, we would also like this to include:
- A key campaign you’ve worked on in the last 12 months highlighting why you enjoyed it,why it went well and how you made it stand out in the media.
- 5 pieces of recent coverage (keen to see a range titles, features types and if applicable possible regions / territories)
Please send onto firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Events PR’ in the title.
SALARY: Dependent on experience.
LOCATION: London, E1
HOURS: 10am 6pm with events work on some evenings and weekends.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 18th January 2019.