Vevo is the world’s leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform with over 18.7 billion monthly views globally. Vevo delivers a personalised and expertly curated experience for audiences to explore and discover music videos, exclusive original programming and live performances from the artists they love on mobile, web and connected TV.
Reporting to the VP, Creative Content & Programming (CC&P), you will be responsible for first class ‘Account Management’ of a range of Vevo’s record label partners. This means excellent management and relationship building plus an enthusiasm for their artists and ambitions. As part of the CC&P Music & Talent team, you will secure and review content from Vevo’s partners, and help develop promotional plans around this content. You will work closely with the CC&P’s Production and Editorial teams to identify artists with whom we might make original content, and help build effective promotional strategies for this original content. Additionally, you will seek out artists and labels that are not currently Vevo partners and work to build strong relationships between them and Vevo.
Account management leadership of Vevo record label ‘content partners’ as directed by VP. This will entail:
- Communicating effectively with content partners to ensure timely acquisition of video premieres, album release plans and all campaign bookings.
- Develop Vevo’s marketing plans for content partner projects
- Build a deep knowledge of your content partner accounts; including a first class knowledge of their artist rosters and marketing plans.
- Manage label relations at Vevo’s original content shoots
- Using Vevo’s CRM system, maintain accurate and timely information relating to video request.
- Provide your accounts with a weekly impact report detailing all relevant performance data from across the Vevo network.
Internal Communication and working relations:
- Ensure that the wider Creative Content & Programming team, are fully informed of all relevant activities relating to your label accounts.
- Preparing and pitch to Vevo's Creatve Content & Programming team to secure promotion for your label account video premieres and any related talent requests.
- Keep the wider CC&P team updated on label news and insights that are relevant.
- Ensure that any and all original content produced with your account’s artists is delivered in time for scheduled Vevo promotion. This will entail working alongside our in-house production team.
Here are the skills & experience we hope you have...
- Passion for a wide range of music, including mainstream pop
- Exceptional communication skills are vital, as is the ability to build strong relations with a wide range of individuals from artist management, label staff or artists themselves.
- 3-5 years experience working in the music industry
- Good level of creative skill with Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Mediabase, Soundscan, Comscore, various CRMs
- Knowledge of the broad music business landscape; i.e. Key trends, key individuals and business related insights.
- Experience in any of the following a plus: digital marketing, video promotion, music programming
- Comfortable working flexible hours. E.g. showcase or gig attendance or long filming days
You might like to know...
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team.
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.
- We have in-office and external happy hours.
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of original media content.
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to mention live Vevo-produced musical performances.