Wake The Town is a music company that specializes in crafting music for advertising campaigns / branded content and film.
We are looking for someone passionate about all areas of music and a strong communicator to join our team.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Full production of the composed music process, managing our composers needs and client requirements.
- Workflow and budget management
- Business development and client hospitality
- Identifying opportunities and new revenue streams
+ Please note that the role is not for a studio based music producer (i.e. composer of music), but a skilled project manager to oversee the projects from initiation to completion +
KEY FACTORS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimal two years’ experience working in a similar role managing the creation of music for media for demanding clients.
- A deep understanding and knowledge of music across all genres
- An established book of contacts with clients in at least one of the Advertising / Film and or Gaming industries
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Excellent levels of diplomacy and problem solving
- Ambitious, organized, inquisitive and driven
Salary dependent on experience
Full-time, permanent position based in our office East London.