An outstanding opportunity has arisen with one of the world’s leading talent/live music agencies for an experienced Director of Tour Marketing to create and implement overall marketing strategies for concerts and tours worldwide. This will include covering launch timelines, advertising, promotions, publicity, social media, media partnerships and managing the marketing budget for each tour and show.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Substantial progressive marketing experience in the music industry, marketing shows and tours at a global level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and proven attention to detail.
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve independently.
- Strong team player with great interpersonal skills and focussed on customer service and satisfaction
- Extensive music business knowledge and familiarity with international markets including UK, Europe, Asia, Australasia and South America.
- Must be a passionate music fan with broad knowledge of music and a proficiency in current marketing techniques and best practices
- Analytical and creative thinker with thorough knowledge of web analytics.
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities, a fast-learner.
Please send all applications to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact your consultant directly.