We’re looking for a VP Digital Marketing, UK & International to join the Kobalt Music Recordings team and work with our growing roster of emerging and established artists from all over the world.
Based in our London office and reporting to the General Manager, you will lead on all areas of digital marketing strategy, working with the UK & International marketing teams as well as alongside US-based digital marketing counterparts.
Additionally, you will be driving innovation and contributing to the development of new and industry-leading tools and products for our AWAL platform.
WHAT DOES A VP DIGITAL MARKETING AT KOBALT MUSIC RECORDINGS DO?
- Lead digital strategy in the UK & International marketing teams
- Manage the UK & International digital marketing team
- Work closely with the UK & International marketing teams to conceive and execute innovative and high profile digital marketing initiatives
- Oversee work across multiple social media platforms to grow audiences & followers and maximise fan engagement
- Oversee digital advertising campaigns and drive ROI, whilst ensuring campaign goals are achieved
- Conceive and analyse data reports, and use data analytics KPIs to inform strategy and set objectives
- Drive digital best practices through the company
- Manage and develop relationships with digital platforms
- Use your experience and expertise to contribute to the development of innovative digital tools and products including data analytics
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5 years experience in a similar role in the music industry
- Experience managing others in a team
- Experience working closely with artists, managers and digital platforms
- Organized self-starter with the capacity to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels
- Highly strategic and progressive, with the drive to approach each campaign with an innovative and creative mind-set
- Collaborative, with a “can do” attitude
- Technical knowledge/skills a plus
You will already be working in Digital Marketing, with an excellent understanding of all digital platforms and current music industry developments.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Verification checks will be conducted during the interview process and a full DBS check on acceptance of offer. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.