UK pop outfit McFly have partnered with Absolute Label Services for the release of a live album and box set, recorded throughout this year’s Anthology tour, in which they performed every song they have ever recorded.
The new album, titled McFly: Anthology Tour – The Hits Live, will be released on November 25 followed by a limited edition box set (2,000 units) and special presentation disc (1,000 produced) on December 11, with pre-orders available from November 25.
McFly previously worked with the company for the release of their 2008 album radio:ACTIVE, which was a Top 10 hit in the UK.
Absolute Label Services director Simon Wills said: “We’re really pleased to be working with McFly and their management team again. They are all such great guys to work with and make the whole process an enjoyable one. The album, together with the boxset and awards disc set, is a must for all McFly fans.”
The box set contains:
• Five CDs containing the live recordings of each album performed
• Bonus ‘Banter’ CD – featuring band interactions between songs
• DVD Documentary featuring exclusive behind the scenes footage filmed during the tour together with an interview with the band
• Deluxe 60 page hardback book containing backstage and live photos
• Pair of signed drumsticks
• Set of exclusive Plectrums with designs from the band
• Official laminate and l0anyard as used on the tour
• Set lists