Fast Forward, an international conference aimed at under-35s working in the music and technology industries, will return for a second outing in 2017 following a success launch earlier this year.
Taking place at Amsterdam’s Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ from February 23-24 2017, the conference will feature an array of expert speakers, interactive panel sessions and specialist ‘FastFifteen’ presentations exploring the latest trends emerging in music and tech.
Among the topics to be discussed will be the future of radio, the future of making music, the evolution of the ticketing market, lessons from the gaming sector, developments in music marketing and innovative changes in music and technology.
Chris Carey, CEO of Media Insight Consulting and Founder of Fast Forward, said: “I was very proud of the debut event. We brought people together from across the globe for a dynamic conversation about the future of the music industry.
"By keeping the event small we have been able to cultivate an environment where everyone felt they could talk to everyone, with a number of these conversations leading to closer connections between different industry sectors and deals being done.
"I'm excited to build on this foundation to deliver another event where innovative voices come together to talk about the big opportunities for the music industry in the coming months and years."
Confirmed speakers include:
• Anna Pancaldi Artist
• Bosun Adu CEO, Winscom Mundo Media, Nigeria
•Cherie Hu Media & Entertainment Contributor, Forbes, USA
• Chris Carey CEO, Media Insight Consulting
• Darren Hemmings Managing Director, Motive Unknown
• Fred Bolza VP Strategy, Sony Music
• Jazz Sherman Artist Manager, Rocket Music
• Jo Young Associate Director, International Marketing Services, Ticketmaster
• Jon Chapple Contributing Editor, IQ Mag
• Jon Davies Director EU Music Partnerships, Shazam
• Kate Holder Producer (Huw Stephens), BBC Radio 1
• Liz Stokes Editor, Record of the Day
• Lucy Blair Director International Sales & Marketing, The Orchard
• Rob Brown Artist Manager, Disturbing London
• Sam Flamand-Gloyne Senior Product Manager, StubHub
• Sam Potts Head of Radio, Columbia Records
• Sammy Andrews Director, Entertainment Intelligence
• Sarah Slater Director Business Development – Music, Ticketmaster
• Stuart Dredge Contributing Editor, Music Ally